After the electrician camePosted: November 22, 2010
The electrician came last week. That means we’ve reached a milestone in our kitchen renovation–we’re closer to being finished than we are to getting started. Yeah! After we started moving cabinets into the kitchen, we knew it was time to make a call to the electrician again. The first time he came out, we were just getting started with our remodel. We talked with him about what we hoped to do and he gave us some tips about prepping the kitchen for new electrical work.
Things to do….
- The kitchen remodel had us moving the location of the range, oven and fridge. All need new electrical lines run.
- New recessed lighting with dimer switches.
- Under cabinet lighting.
- Down-lighting in cabinet with glass doors.
- Electrical fixture installed for hanging pendent light above the sink.
- Electrical box for new fan in the eating nook.
- Plus some general electrical maintenance in other areas of the house.